Welcome to Year 4
Click the links below to open your selection of activities:
In case of school closure or extended absence, we expect (if possible) children to continue to:
- Read daily (with their reading log signed by an adult).
- Play TT Rockstars to help them remember their times table facts.
In addition to the weekly work above, we have provided the following files for your child to work through:
1a. A mixture of maths and English resources to be completed (D=Easy, E=Medium, GD=Hard). These can be printed out to complete, or loaded up on an iPad/Laptop with answers copied down onto some paper.
1b. Answers for the above activities for the children to self-mark or adults to check.
2. A spring themed maths activity booklet.
3. Children can use this sheet to write a book review on any books that they have read while at home.
4. A variety of practical activities that can be completed at home.